Mother’s Day Twist Easel Card
Cardstock: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white); Gina K. Designs (grass green, black onyx) Stamp sets: WPlus9 (Flora & Fauna I); Sweet ‘n Sassy (Precious Poppies) My Favorite Things Hybrid black licorice ink pad Copic® markers: B60, BV34, G20, G21, G24, G43, G85, V20, Y000, Y00, Y06, Y11, Colorless Blender (0) Black marker Black enamel dots Ranger Stickles seafoam glitter glue Martha Stewart scoring board My Sweet Petunia MISTI stamp-positioning tool Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® adhesive foam squares 3M adhesive runner
1. Cut two 41/2 x 41/2-inch squares from white cardstock. Stamp large floral image on one square; color with markers.
2. Cut two 43/4 x 43/4-inch squares from black cardstock. Adhere white squares to black squares.
3. Cut a 5 x 5-inch square from green cardstock. Adhere floral square to green square.
4. Cut a 10 x 5-inch piece of green cardstock; score at 5 inches. Score a diagonal line from bottom of 5-inch score line to upper right corner of panel (Photo 1). Mountain-fold score lines; unfold (Photo 2).
5. Close card; place adhesive on lower right triangle on card front. Adhere floral square, aligning edges.
6. Stamp small flower image on white cardstock; color and fussy-cut. Run black marker along edge for a finished look.
7. Referring to photo, stamp sentiments on second white panel. Adhere to inside of card.
8. Use a foam square to adhere small flower to inside of card, creating easel stopper.
9. Embellish card with glitter glue and enamel dots.