Witch’s Feet Card Set
Cardstock: Michaels Recollections (white 110 lb.); A Muse Studio (orange, violeta); Stampin’ Up! (very vanilla)
Hero Arts Witch Feet stamp and die set (#DC161)
Imagine VersaFine onyx black ink pad
Prismacolor colored pencils
Little Things from Lucy’s Cards Viola Sparkly Shaker Selection
Ranger Glossy Accents
Stampin’ Up! adhesive foam dots
Tombow adhesive runner
Witching You a Happy Halloween Card
1. Form a 4¼ x 5½-inch card from orange cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 5¼-inch panel from purple cardstock. Stamp spiderweb images around edges of panel as shown. Die-cut witch’s feet from center of panel.
3. Place panel on card front and use a pencil to mark where witch’s feet should be stamped on card. Remove panel and stamp feet on card. Erase any pencil marks.
4. Stamp sentiment on purple panel as shown.
5. Adhere panel to card with foam dots.
6. Embellish with sequins.
White Happy Haunting Card
1. Form a 4¼ x 5½-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Referring to card for placement, stamp witch’s feet near lower right corner of card front.
3. Continue stamping witch’s feet randomly onto card.
4. Color witch’s feet in lower right corner with colored pencils. Apply gloss medium over boots; let dry.
5. Stamp sentiment onto orange cardstock; cut a 1¾ x ¾-inch rectangle around words and trim left end into a V-notch. Adhere to card as shown with foam dots.
Orange Happy Haunting Card
1. Form a 4¼ x 5½-inch card from orange cardstock. Stamp sentiment on right side of card front 2 inches above bottom edge.
2. Stamp witch’s feet along a 4¼ x 2-inch strip of ivory cardstock. Color images with colored pencils. Trim strip down to approximately 1¼ inches tall.
3. Cut a 4¼ x 1½-inch strip of purple cardstock. Adhere ivory strip centered on purple strip. Adhere to card as shown with foam dots. •