Fall Is Here
1. Form a 33/4 x 4-inch card from watercolor paper.
2. Die-cut a 31/2-inch stitched square from watercolor paper; die-cut a 23/4-inch stitched circle opening from center of square.
3. Use blending tool to apply Distress inks onto a 31/4 x 31/4-inch piece of watercolor paper to create the look of a sky. Adhere to card base leaving room at bottom of card for sentiment.
4. Stamp sentiment on card with black ink.
5. Adhere window panel to card as shown with foam squares.
6. Stamp bunny, three pumpkins and five leaves onto kraft cardstock with black ink; color with colored pencils. Die-cut shapes.
7. Adhere die-cut shapes to card as shown using foam squares to attach bunny.
8. Die-cut bow shapes from watercolor paper; assemble pieces into a bow and adhere to top of card with adhesive dots. •
My Favorite Things kraft cardstock
Daler-Rowney 140 lb. watercolor paper
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Jump for Joy, Snow Day); pumpkins
Ranger ink pads: Distress (tumbled glass, peacock feathers), Archival (jet black)
Derwent colored pencils
Dies: Lawn Fawn (Jump for Joy #LF1213, Snow Day #LF724); My Favorite Things (Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square, Inside & Out Stitched Circle, Beautiful Bows)
Ranger ink blending tool
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: adhesive foam squares, adhesive dots, adhesive runner