Papertrey Ink dark chocolate cardstock Ranger Dylusions Journal Insert Sheets WPlus9 Curious Forest Friends stamp set and die set (#WP9D-161) Imagine StazOn ganache ink pad Ranger Dylusions acrylic paint: chopped pesto, fresh lime, lemon zest, melted chocolate, postbox red, pure sunshine, squeezed orange My Mind’s Eye red enamel dot Stencils: Ranger Dylusions (Leaves #DYS47063); Stampers Anonymous (Woodgrain #THS023) My Favorite Things Blueprints #18 die set Die-cutting machine Gelli Arts: Gelli Printing Plates (8 x 10-inch, 3 x 5-inch), brayer Acrylic block larger than 3 x 5 inches 3M adhesive foam tape Tombow: adhesive runner, liquid glue 7. Stamp leaf print onto panel with printing plate; let dry. 8. Cut a 3 x 5-inch panel from print; adhere to card. 9. Stamp branch onto brown cardstock; die-cut. Highlight with lime paint. 10. Stamp bear, bees, nest and sentiment onto paper leftover from print; die-cut shapes. 11. Adhere shapes to card using foam tape as desired. Embellish with enamel dot. • 1. Form a 33/8 x 5-inch card from brown cardstock.
2. Bray lemon, sunshine, orange and red paint onto 8 x 10-inch printing plate in ombré style (gradually blending one color into another).
3. Place woodgrain stencil on plate and bray brown paint over stencil; remove stencil.
4. Burnish and pull print; let dry.
5. Mount 3 x 5-inch printing plate onto acrylic block; place leaf stencil on faceup plate.
6. Bray medley of pesto and lime paint across stencil; remove stencil to reveal inked leaves on plate.