Toasting the New Year,
MATERIALS White 110 lb. cardstock American Crafts silver glitter paper Grafix Dura-Lar .005 clear film My Favorite Things Uncorked stamp set Imagine VersaFine onyx black ink pad Copic® marker: R37 Red sequins Red glass seed beads Silver metallic twine White craft foam Dies: Avery Elle (Wine Shaker #D-04-10); My Favorite Things (Cheers) Die-cutting machine Scor-Pal double-sided tape Ranger Multi Medium Matte adhesive
1. Form a 41/2 x 41/2-inch top-fold card from white cardstock. Die-cut wine glass from card positioning fold below top edge of die so fold isn’t cut off. 2. Die-cut wine glass from foam, silver glitter paper and clear film.
3. To create openings, die-cut interior of wine glass shape from silver and foam wine glass die cuts.
4. Place foam wine glass on top of card base; use a pencil to lightly trace interior of glass onto card. Remove die cut and color in area on card base with marker. This will make it appear as if glass is filled. Erase pencil line. 5. Layer and adhere die cuts as follows: silver, film and foam.
6. Place beads and sequins in center of colored portion of card base; adhere assembled shaker portion to card base making sure edges are completely closed. 7. Stamp sentiment inside card.
Wine Bottle Charm
1. Die-cut “Cheers” from three strips of white cardstock; stack and glue shapes together.
2. Die-cut “Cheers” from silver glitter paper; glue to top of cardstock stack. Let dry.
3. Thread twine through loops as shown and tie a knot to create a hanger; trim excess twine. •