You Still Got It
Bazzill Basics cardstock: white, banana split Jillibean Soup Souper Celebration patterned paper: Gallon of Gala, Bite Sized Bits Jillibean Soup Souper Celebration Coordinating Stickers We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® adhesive foam squares Xyron paper adhesive
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from yellow cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 5-inch piece of navy patterned paper. Adhere to card front at an angle with foam squares.
3. Cut sentiment piece from Bite Sized Bits patterned paper. Adhere to card as shown.
4. Create a gift-card-sized mini envelope from white cardstock; adhere to front of card. Note: To create mini envelope, follow Envelope instructions for Happy 40th card using a 5 x 5-inch piece of white cardstock and lining paper edge up with 2-inch mark.
5. Embellish with stickers and insert gift card.