Cardstock: dark orange, white Quietfire Design Give Thanks stamp set Ink pads: Imagine VersaMagic (pumpkin spice); Ranger Distress (peeled paint, wild honey, rusty hinge, fired brick) Elizabeth Craft Designs Leaf Snowflake stencil (#S024) Elizabeth Craft Designs dies: 4 Seasons (#1199), Sending Hugs Kisses (#1304), Susan’s Garden Woodland Leaves (#1092) Die-cutting machine Ranger ink blending tool My Sweet Petunia MISTI stamp-positioning tool Scoring board Removable tape Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: adhesive dots, adhesive foam tape
1. Cut a 12 x 51/2-inch piece of rust cardstock. With long side horizontal, score at 4 and 8 inches. Mountain-fold 4-inch score line; valleyfold 8-inch score line to create a 4 x 51/2-inch Z-fold card.
2. Cut three 35/8 x 51/8-inch rectangles from white cardstock.
3. Die-cut “Autumn,” “Kisses” and two leaves from white cardstock.
4. Use ink blending tool to apply Distress inks onto die-cut words and leaves.
5. Place three white panels side by side; use removable tape to secure stencil so it spans all three panels. Sponge and blend Distress inks onto stencil. Carefully remove stencil from panels.
6. Stamp sentiment onto center panel with pumpkin spice ink.
7. Use adhesive dots to adhere die-cut words to other two panels.
8. Use foam tape to adhere die-cut leaves to panels.
9. Adhere assembled panels to card base with foam tape as shown.