Cardstock: orange, cream, brown, green, deep red Fall-themed patterned paper Innovative Stamp Creations Minibook Series: Be Thankful stamp set Ink pads: Imagine Memento (espresso truffle); Ranger Distress (dried marigold, tea dye, wild honey) The Scrapping Cottage Give Thanks die (#CC207) Die-cutting machine Scor-Pal scoring board Paper trimmer or craft knife and cutting mat Small sponge daubers Scor-Pal double-sided adhesive sheet Xyron sticker-making machine Adhesive runner Project note: Use adhesive runner unless
1. Cut a 93/4 x 4-inch piece of orange cardstock. With long side horizontal, score at 51/4 inches.
2. Rotate piece 90 degrees counterclockwise. Beginning 21/4 inches from top edge, cut a 41/2-inch-long slit 1 inch from right edge (Photo 1).
3. Place orange piece on scoring board with long edge at top and slit at bottom; score at 3 inches stopping at slit (Photo 2).
4. Score at 71/2 inches from slit to bottom edge (Photo 3).
5. Mountain-fold 3-inch and bottom 51/4-inch lines; valley-fold top 51/4-inch and 71/2-inch lines (Photo 4). Fold flat.
6. Cut a 51/2 x 41/4-inch piece of cream cardstock. Apply adhesive to back of orange piece and adhere to cream rectangle (Photo 5). Note: Do not apply adhesive to back of front section of card to allow card to open.
7. Cut the following: Cream cardstock: 23/4 x 23/4-inch, 41/4 x 23/4-inch; Patterned paper: 5 x 3/4-inch, two 2 x 3/4-inch; Brown cardstock: 27/8 x 27/8-inch, 43/8 x 27/8-inch, 51/8 x 7/8-inch, two 21/8 x 7/8-inch.
8. Sponge edges of cream pieces with honey ink.
9. Referring to photo, layer and adhere pieces together; adhere to card.
10. Attach a 31/4 x 31/4-inch piece of adhesive sheet to back of a piece of orange cardstock. Die-cut “Give Thanks”; remove protective paper from back and adhere to front card panel.
11. Die-cut pumpkin, stem and leaves from scrap pieces of cardstock. Sponge Distress inks onto pieces as desired. Run die-cut pieces through sticker machine. Adhere pieces to right side of inner cream panel so pieces are visible when card is closed.
12. Use Memento ink to stamp sentiment on inner cream panel making sure it is not visible when card is closed.
2 3 1