1. Die-cut library pocket pieces, teacup bouquet pieces and millinery leaves from watercolor paper.
2. Emboss teacup and millinery leaves with accompanying texture folders.
3. Fold and assemble library pocket. Adhere tag reinforcement to library pocket tag.
4. Use paintbrush, water and Gelatos to color all pieces. Let dry.
5. Add details to flowers with pens.
6. Adhere teacup to library pocket. Arrange flowers and leaves in teacup to look like a bouquet; adhere.
7. Write “thankful” with pen on bouquet tag; tuck and adhere into bouquet.
8. Use pens to write message on library pocket insert; write “Happy Thanksgiving” on library pocket tag. Tie string onto tag. Slide insert and tag into library pocket.
Watercolor paper Faber-Castell iridescents Gelatos set Faber-Castell PITT jewel brush Artist Pens Lettering Set White string Sizzix dies: Library Pocket (#660700), Tea Cup Bouquet (#660698), Millinery Leaves (#660697) Die-cutting machine Paintbrush Paper adhesive