Cardstock: white, silver metallic Patterned paper: Echo Park (I Love Christmas Border Strips); Lawn Fawn (Perfectly Plaid Christmas 6 x 6 petite paper pack) Jillibean Soup stamp sets: Snow Globe; Peace, Joy & Love Ink pads: Ranger Archival (sap green, Wendy Vecchi leaf green), Distress (tumbled glass); Imagine VersaFine (onyx black) Colored pencils Jillibean Soup Jar Shaped Shaker Insert Twine Clear seed beads Assorted clear and silver sequins Dies: Jillibean Soup (Shaker Jar); Taylored Expressions (Frame in Frame 2 Cutting Plate #TE864); Simon Says Stamp! (Stitched Rectangles #sssd111455) Die-cutting machine Gamblin Gamsol odorless mineral spirits and blending stump Foam blending tool Sticky note Therm O Web: adhesive runner, double-sided tape
cardstock.1. Form a 51/2 x 41/4-inch card from white 2. Cut a 51/2 x 41/4-inch piece of green patterned paper; adhere to card.
3. Die-cut a 51/8 x 37/8-inch stitched rectangle from red plaid paper. Determine placement of shaker and use jar die to die-cut shaker opening in red plaid panel.
4. Cut a 5 x 31/2-inch piece of white cardstock. Stamp truck and sentiment onto piece with black ink making sure images will be centered inside die-cut jar opening.
5. Stamp truck onto a sticky note and cut out to create a mask. Attach mask over stamped truck on cardstock piece. Use green ink to stamp trees and black ink to stamp land border.
6. With mask still in place, use blending tool to apply Distress ink onto piece to create sky. Remove mask.
7. Color truck with colored pencils using blending stump and odorless mineral spirits to blend colors.
8. Pour a small amount of sequins and beads on top of stamped images. Remove adhesive liner from jar shaker insert and place on top of stamped images and sequins/beads. Press in place making sure edges are sealed.
9. Apply adhesive and adhere shaker inside diecut opening on red plaid panel. Adhere piece to card front. 10. Die-cut a 41/4 x 3-inch scallop frame from green patterned paper; adhere to card.
11. Die-cut jar lid from silver cardstock. Wrap twine around lid and tie into a bow; trim ends. Adhere to top of jar shaker.