Merry Christmas Pop-Up
Cardstock: white, yellow, teal Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas 6 x 6-inch patterned paper pack Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Cheery Christmas, Tiny Tag Sayings, Toboggan Together Ink pads: Imagine VersaFine (onyx black); gold, blue, teal Colored pencils Black fine-tip pen (optional) Ranger Glossy Accents Red twine Dies: Lawn Fawn (Cheery Christmas #LF1217, Everyday Pop-Ups #LF1235, Puffy Cloud Borders #LF915, Stitched Hillside Borders #LF772, Toboggan Together #LF977); Memory Box (Pinpoint Circle Layers #30058, Pinpoint Rectangle Layers #30065) Die-cutting machine My Sweet Petunia MISTI stamppositioning tool Scoring board and bone folder 1/16-inch hole punch or needle EK Tools Powder Tool Adhesive foam tape Scor-Pal double-sided tape Tombow adhesive runner
1. Form a top-folded 5½ x 4¼-inch card from teal cardstock. Cut a 5¼ x 4-inch piece of patterned paper; adhere to card front. Cut a 5 x 4-inch piece of patterned paper; adhere inside card to reverse side of card front.
2. Stamp and color scene elements onto white cardstock as shown. Die-cut all elements; set aside. Option: Doodle patterns on gifts with black pen before coloring. 3. Apply Glossy Accents to light bulbs, ornaments and star; set aside.
4. For tiny tag, die-cut a small tag from white cardstock; trim top corners diagonally. Punch a hole through center top; thread and knot twine onto hole. Adhere to card front with foam tape. 5. Adhere three light strands to card front. 6. For insert, cut a 5 x 6½-inch panel from white cardstock. Draw fold line 4 inches from bottom.
Stamp sentiment below line; die-cut hill along top edge.
7. Die-cut ¼ x 1-inch pop-up centered on insert’s fold line; die-cut ½ x 1¼-inch pop-ups on either side. Follow steps 3–7 of Die-Cut Pop-Up instructions.
8. Die-cut a 1¼-inch circle from yellow cardstock for sun; die-cut clouds from white cardstock and trim to fit inside card. Adhere sun and clouds in place. 9. Adhere star and ornaments to tree. Attach tree to center pop-up.
10. Adhere gift elements to 3 x ¼-inch cardstock strip using foam tape as desired; attach strip to outer pop-ups. 11. Attach deer to gifts with foam tape. 12. Adhere strands of lights around scene.