MATERIALS Cardstock: white heavyweight, gold metallic Watercolor paper Stamps: Penny Black (La Fleur Rouge); Stampers Anonymous (Plaid & Nordic) Imagine Memento markers: rhubarb stalk, love letter, olive grove, bamboo leaves Imagine Delicata golden glitz reinker 3/8-inch-wide gold sheer ribbon Gold braid Dies: Memory Box (Stitched Oval Layers #30069); WPlus9 (Anastasia Tag #WP9D-130) Die-cutting machine My Sweet Petunia MISTI stamp-positioning tool Paintbrush Craft sheet Scor-Pal scoring board Ranger Multi Medium Matte adhesive
1. Cut a 41/4 x 51/2-inch piece of watercolor paper. Using markers and stamp-positioning tool, stamp flower image onto panel.
2. Use a wet paintbrush to pull color from flower petals to create a light wash around image.
3. Use paintbrush to flick gold and red ink across
panel. Let dry. Note: For red ink, first scribble love letter marker on craft sheet. Use paintbrush to add water to ink and then flick color onto panel.
4. Cut a 1 x 51/2-inch strip of gold cardstock; adhere to panel aligning left edges.
5. Cut a 7⁄8 x 5½-inch strip of white cardstock. Use love letter ink to stamp plaid background onto strip. Adhere to panel aligning left edges. 6. Die-cut largest oval from panel. 7. Wrap ribbon around oval and tie a double bow; trim ends. Tie gold braid onto ribbon bow; trim ends. 8. Use largest oval die to cut two ovals from white cardstock. Adhere one oval to back of stamped oval.
9. Place second oval on scoring board with long side horizontal and score at 1 inch to create a tab. Glue tab to back of first oval aligning top edges. Trim bottom edge of second oval straight across so card will stand up.
1. Repeat steps 1–5 of Card. Note: Add dots of ink only if desired. 2. Die-cut Anastasia Tag from panel. 3. Insert two 5-inch lengths of ribbon through tag hole; tie gold braid around ribbons into a bow. Trim ends. •