Big Birthday Wishes
Cardstock: white 110 lb., light green, dark green Echo Park I Love Christmas patterned paper: Tree Trimming, Peace on Earth, Border Strips Gina K. Designs Therm O Web: red velvet Fancy Foils, Polka Part Foil-Mates Sheets Jillibean Soup Souper Celebration stamp set Ranger ink pads: Distress (vintage photo), Archival Wendy Vecchi (red geranium) Jillibean Soup red raspberry self-adhesive sequins Dies: Sizzix (Holiday Greens #658759); Simon Says Stamp! (Stitched Rectangles #sssd111455) Die-cutting machine Laminator Parchment paper Ranger ink blending tool Adhesive foam squares Therm O Web adhesive runner
1. Form a 4¼ x 5½-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut a 4¼ x 5½-inch piece of green patterned paper; adhere to card.
3. Cut a 3¾ x 5-inch piece of polka dot foil-mate. Cut a piece of red foil slightly larger than polka dot piece. Place foil on top of printed image with silver side facedown. Place both pieces inside a piece of folded parchment paper and run through preheated laminator. Carefully peel off transfer sheet to reveal foiled design.
4. Use blending tool and brown ink to ink edges of foiled panel. Adhere to card.
5. Cut a 1½ x 5½-inch piece of striped paper; adhere to card aligning left edges.
6. Die-cut several holly branches from light green and dark green cardstock. Layer and adhere to card as shown.
7. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock with red ink. Die-cut a 2½ x 13⁄8-inch stitched rectangle around words; ink edges brown. Adhere to red patterned paper; trim a small border. Adhere to card as shown with foam squares.
8. Embellish with sequins. •