Fashionable Snowflakes Card & Coffee Cozy
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from black cardstock.
2. Use black ink to stamp image on watercolor paper; color image using colored pencils and waterbrush. Let dry.
3. Referring to photo, lightly watercolor background around and below stamped image; let dry.
4. Use fan brush to splatter gray watercolor across image; let dry.
5. Highlight portions of image with glitter pen.
6. Die-cut a 35/8 x 47/8-inch rectangle around image as shown.
7. Stamp sentiment on rectangle with watermark ink; sprinkle embossing powder over words and heat-set.
8. Cut a piece of foam slightly smaller than rectangle; adhere to back of rectangle. Adhere to card.
1. Die-cut coffee cozy pieces from red felt. Die-cut snowflake from cream felt.
2. Using needle and string, hand-stitch snowflake onto front of coffee cozy. Note: Use craft pick to pierce holes through felt. Stitch together both pieces of cozy along sides. •
Cardstock: Ranger (Distress Watercolor); black Felt: red, cream Penny Black stamps: Sparkles and Spots, Winter Wonders set Ink pads: Ranger Archival (jet black); Imagine VersaMark (watermark) Ranger silver superfine embossing powder Colored pencils Clear glitter brush pen White craft foam Iridescent white string Dies: Spellbinders® (5 x 7 Matting Basics A #S6-001); Papertrey Ink (Coffee Cozy #PTD-0442); Memory Box (Plush Mountain Snowflake #99307) Die-cutting machine Waterbrush Fan brush Ranger embossing heat tool Needle Tonic Studios retractable craft pick Scor-Pal double-sided tape