Pockets Galore Gift Set
Marco’s Paper cardstock: Mirricard Reflective gold, red, light brown, white Kaisercraft Christmas Wishes Pearlescent patterned paper Stampin’ Up! Here for You stamp set Imagine Memento tuxedo black ink pad 1mm metallic gold string Scor-Pal scoring board Punches: 1/16-inch hole, corner-rounder Mini adhesive dots Adhesive foam squares Paper adhesive
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from light brown cardstock. 2. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch piece of red cardstock; adhere to card.
3. Cut two 21/2 x 21/2-inch squares of patterned paper and two 23/4 x 23/4-inch squares of gold cardstock. Cut each in half diagonally to create
a total of eight triangles, four patterned paper and four gold.
4. Adhere three patterned paper triangles to three gold triangles. Adhere to card as shown using foam squares.
5. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock. Cut a rectangle around words; round corners and adhere to card as shown.
6. Create a multi-loop bow from gold string. Adhere to card with a mini adhesive dot.
1. Cut a 12 x 81/2-inch piece of patterned paper. With short edge horizontal, score at 21/2 and 6 inches. Rotate paper so long side is horizontal; score at 11/4, 21/2, 5, 7, 91/2 and 103/4 inches. 2. Fold and unfold all score lines. 3. Cut off a 21/2-inch square from each corner (Photo 1).
4. With wrong side of paper faceup, fold four score sections next to corner cutouts diagonally (Photo 2).
5. Fold along 21/2- and 6-inch score lines (Photo 3).
6. Turn piece over. Fold up along 5- and 7-inch score lines (Photo 4).
Fold corners of top sections to outside diagonally (Photo 5).
8. Fold top sections down (Photo 6).
9. Cut two 31/2 x 31/2-inch squares of red cardstock. Adhere under folds on both sides of holder (Photo 7). Note: If needed, trim squares to fit.
10. Cut two 21/2 x 21/2-inch squares of gold cardstock. Cut each in half diagonally to create four triangles. Slide triangles inside diagonal pockets of holder (Photo 8). To hold triangles in place, apply a small amount of adhesive to fronts of triangles. Do not adhere triangles to red cardstock panels.
11. Hold top edges of holder together and punch two holes through all layers. Thread string through holes and tie a multi-loop bow. 12. Slide a treat inside holder; slide a gift card and a tea bag into outside pockets of holder. •