1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Place a piece of white tissue paper slightly larger than card base on a craft mat. Sprinkle purple, turquoise and orange crystal colors onto paper and spritz liberally with water (Photo 1). Let paper dry thoroughly. This usually takes a minimum of two to three hours. 3. Scrunch up tissue paper several times. Smooth out paper (Photo 2).
4. Cut a piece of white cardstock slightly larger than tissue paper; cover cardstock panel with adhesive sheets. Peel off adhesive liner and attach tissue paper to cardstock (Photo 3). Trim panel to fit card front.
5. Rub watermark ink lightly over top of wrinkles on tissue paper (Photo 4). Sprinkle gold embossing powder over paper; heat-set (Photo 5).
6. Die-cut “2018” from gold and purple cardstock. Die-cut three stars from gold cardstock.
7. Referring to photo, adhere shapes to panel layering gold numbers on top of purple numbers. Adhere panel to card front. •
Cardstock: white, purple, gold White tissue paper Imagine VersaMark watermark ink pad Colourcraft Brusho Crystal Colours: purple, turquoise, orange Tonic Studios Nuvo classic gold embossing powder Tonic Studios dies: Advent Treat Squeeze Box (#621E), Mini Wreath Decorations (#1384E) Die-cutting machine Embossing heat tool Craft mat Water spritzer Scor-Pal double-sided adhesive sheets Liquid glue with fine-tip applicator