• Ravens, 24- 13 The first game of Mitch Trubisky’s NFL career was the mixed bag most everyone expected. His first road game figures to be more of the same. Everything is a learning experience this season. Season: 3- 2.
• Ravens, 24- 20 This is beginning to be about a rookie quarterback’s learning curve and team injuries. That’s it in a nutshell. The curve is wide, and the ailments many. Season: 3- 2.
ADAM L. JAHNS
• Ravens, 24- 21 The Ravens have good players, but they’re not a particularly good team. The Bears can beat them. But who knows what Mitch Trubisky will do in his first road start. The whole team seemingly struggles every game away from Soldier Field. Season: 2- 3.
• Ravens, 21- 17 Mitch Trubisky makes the Bears far more fun, but he doesn’t make them good — yet. The Bears haven’t won a road game since Dec. 27, 2015. The Ravens are 9- 3 at home in the same span. Season: 3- 2.
• Ravens, 24- 14 Mitch Trubisky’s supporting cast figures to be more on- point after a disappointing performance in his debut. But Trubisky will be challenged in his first NFL road game. Season: 3- 2.