Customize these pretty pops for any occasion by using different toppings.
PREP: 2 HOURS + FREEZING MAKES: 45 CHEESECAKE POPS
3 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3 large eggs, lightly beaten 1 cup graham cracker crumbs 45 lollipop sticks (4 in. long) 3 pkg. (10 to 12 oz. each)
white baking chips
3 Tbsp. shortening
Toppings: grated coconut, grated chocolate, assorted sprinkles and chopped nuts
1. Line the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan with parchment paper; coat paper and sides of pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Beat in the sour cream and vanilla until blended. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° until the center is almost set, 45-50 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of the pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Cover and freeze overnight.
4. Remove from freezer and let stand for 30 minutes. Place cracker crumbs in a bowl. Working quickly, scoop out 1-in. balls of cheesecake; roll each in cracker crumbs and insert a lollipop stick. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
5. In a microwave, melt white chips and shortening at 70% power; stir until smooth. Place toppings in shallow bowls. Dip cheesecake pops in white chip mixture; allow excess to drip off. Roll in toppings. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in the refrigerator.
1 CAKE POP 203 cal., 14g fat (8g sat. fat), 37mg chol., 80mg sod., 18g carb. (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g pro.