LAW & DISORDER
The following items are based on information provided by officials in law enforcement and the criminal justice system.
· Unlicensed operation/ DWAI: Katherine R. Kobos, 33, of Esopus, was arrested by state police on Interstate 90 at 4:04 a.m. Sunday on a felony charge of aggravated unlicensed operation and the misdemeanor of driving while ability impaired by drugs. Kobos was released with tickets for Albany City Court.
· Tampering: Michael S. Ferro, 36, of Catskill, was arrested by state police at Coxsackie at 31 Browns Crossing Road at 8 a.m. Saturday on a felony chare of tampering with physical evidence, along with the misdemeanors of obstructing governmental administration, resisting arrest and criminal possession of a controlled substance. Ferro was also charged with the violation of possession of a controlled substance in non-original container. Further information was unavailable.
· DWI: Jacob R. Wood, 20, of Kingston, was arrested by state police at Highland on Ulster Avenue at 3:03 a.m. Sunday on misdemeanor charges of drunken driving and aggravated unlicensed vehicle operation. Further information was unavailable.
· DWI: Arnulfo Arambulo, 29, of Hollywood, Florida, was arrested by state police at Ulster on U.S. Route 209 at 11:35 p.m. Saturday on misdemeanor charges of driving while ability impaired by alcohol and drunken driving. He was also ticketed for failure to keep to the right and moving from lane unsafely. Arambulo was released to a third party.
Town of Ulster
· DWI: Raymond J. Portuondo, 37, of Saugerties, was arrested by state police at the intersection of Ulster Avenue and Morton Boulevard at 2:22 a.m. Sunday on misdemeanor charges of drunken driving and operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content exceeding .08 percent. Portuondo was released to a third party.