LAW & DISORDER
The following items are based on information provided by officials in law enforcement and the criminal justice system.
City of Kingston
• DWI: Robert Grenados, 52, of Albany, was arrested by state police at Ulster at an undisclosed location at 7:05 p.m. Saturday on charges of criminal mischief (preventing an emergency call), a misdemeanor, and with harassment (physical contact), a violation. Grenados was held at the Ulster County Jail in lieu of $1,000bail pending a court appearance.
• DWI: Peter Nekos, 30, of West Hurley, was arrested by Ulster County sheriff’s deputies at 1:45p.m. Saturday following a complaint that Nekos had violated an order of protection. He was charged with criminal contempt, obstructing governmental administration and resisting arrest, all misdemeanors. Deputies said when they located him at his residence he became uncooperative and resisted arrest. He was arraigned in Hurley Town Court and posted $500bail pending a court appearance.
• DWI: Sergio Palomo, 26, of Anchorage, Alaska, was arrested by state police at Catskill at 2:30a.m. Sunday on U.S. Route 9W on charges of drunken driving and operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content exceeding 0.08percent, both misdemeanors. Palomo was also charged with the infractions of failure to keep to the right on a two-lane road and refusal to take a breath test. He was released with tickets for New Baltimore Town Court.
• DWAI: Monae M. Rentsendorj, 23, of Guilderland, was arrested by state police at Catskill at 3:24a.m. Sunday at New York state Thruway Exit 21B on misdemeanor charges of operating a motor vehicle while impaired by drugs and driving while ability impaired by drugs and alcohol. Rentsendorj was released with tickets for New Baltimore Town Court.
• DWI: Taylor R. Miller, 28, of New Windsor, was arrested by state police at Highland at 4:30a.m. Sunday on Hasbrouck Avenue on misdemeanor charges of drunken driving and operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content exceeding 0.08percent. Miller was released with tickets for New Paltz Town Court.
Town of Rochester
• DWI: Christine T. Cohoe, 59, of Accord, was arrested by state police at Wawarsing at 12:45p.m. Saturday on U.S. Route 209on a misdemeanor charge of drunken driving. Cohoe was also ticketed for failure to keep right and for an equipment violation (exhaust system). Cohoe was released pending a court appearance.