Law & Disorder Town of Rochester
The following items are based on information provided by officials in law enforcement and the criminal justice system.
· Marijuana: Cara L. Introcaso, 20, of New Paltz, was arrested by state police at Highland at 12:15 a.m. Wednesday on South Oakwood Terrace in the village of New Paltz and charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana. Introcaso was released with a ticket for New Paltz Court.
· DWI: Tyler J. Cardinale, 18, of High Falls, was arrested by Ulster County Sheriff’s deputies at about 1:10 a.m. Sunday in Marbletown after an incident on Mountain Rest Road in the town of New Paltz. Cardinale was charged with the misdemeanors of drunken driving, unlawfully fleeing a police officer and aggravated unlicensed driving, along with possession of marijuana, a violation. Deputies attempted to stop Cardinale’s vehicle on Mountain Rest Road, but he failed to stop and was ultimately pulled over on Upper Knolls Road in Marbletown. He was sent to the Ulster County Jail in lieu of $2,500 bail.
· Drugs: Tamara N. McLane, 39, of Kerhonkson, was arrested by state police at Wawarsing at 1:29 p.m. Tuesday at 6721 U.S. Route 209 in the town of Rochester and charged with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance. McLane was released with a ticket for Rochester Town Court.
· DWI: Joseph T. Bubel, 48, of Saugerties, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 11:14 p.m. Tuesday on Main Street in the village of Saugerties and charged with the misdemeanors of driving with a blood-alcohol level exceeding 0.08 percent and drunken driving, and with failing to stop at a stop sign, an infraction. Bubel was released with a ticket for Saugerties Village Court.
· Shoplifting: Wanda Aponte, 52, of Ellenville, was arrested by state police at Wawarsing at 11 p.m. Tuesday at the Walmart store, 7500 U.S. Route 209, Wawarsing, and charged with petit larceny, a misdemeanor. Aponte was released with a ticket for Wawarsing Town Court.