Police: Pair nabbed with more than 500 bags of heroin
PARKESBURG >> Police have charged a woman from Honey Brook and a man from Parkesburg with allegedly possessing and intending to sell over 500 hundred bags of heroin.
Police announced charges against Lisa McWilliams, 43, of Honey Brook, and Daniel Norwood, 27, of Parkesburg, Sept. 6.
Police said Norwood was remanded to Chester County Prison for unrelated criminal charges, and said they expected McWilliams to turn herself in to the police. Police said they
also found methamphetamine on the pair.
The following police reports were released from state and local police departments.
West Chester police reported shots had been fired in the 600 block of West Market Street shortly before 3:30 a.m. Sept. 10.
Police said suspects were detained and interviewed, but they reported no arrests. Police ask anyone with additional information to call the West Chester Police Department at 610-696-2700.
Charles Butcher III, 36, of Parkesburg, was charged with burglary, theft, and related criminal offenses following a daytime burglary on East Second Avenue in Parkesburg. According to police, Coatesville police made the arrest after observing the suspect’s vehicle traveling on West Lincoln Highway following a regional police alert.
• Cody Jackson, 24, of Glenmoore, was charged with DUI following an investigation into a two-vehicle car crash on Route 100 northbound near Mountainview Drive Sept. 2. The investigating officer arrested Jackson after administering field sobriety tests.
• Casey Reeder, 29, of
Parkesburg, was charged with theft and related charges after officers responded to the Kohl’s store for an alleged $180 theft Sept. 4.
• A 17-year-old juvenile from Exton was arrested Sept. 4 for terroristic threats, assault and related charges after officers investigated an alleged assault in the Exton Square Mall. Police said the same juvenile was later charged for theft an alleged $99 theft.
• Another 17-year-old
was arrested for theft related charges Sept. 5 after officers responded to Target for another alleged $99 theft. Police said they filed additional charges after determining the same teenager was responsible for an alleged $149 theft from Target on Aug. 25 and an alleged $269 theft from
Target on Aug. 4.
• George Davis, 26, of Longmont, Colorado, was charged with DUI Sept. 26. Police said they stopped Davis’ vehicle for erratic driving on Route 100.
• Daniel Lee Seese Sr., 64, of Downingtown, was
charged with DUI Aug. 26 shortly before 3 p.m. following a crash in Coatesville.
• Michael Robert Williams, 65, of Elverson, was charged with DUI Sept. 11 shortly before 3 p.m. following a traffic violation.
Honey Brook Township
Brian Richard Dorr, 38, of Elverson, was charged with DUI Sept. 6 following a one-vehicle crash.