Police release sketch of alleged robber
Police have released a composite sketch of one of the suspects who allegedly ransacked a home.
Police have released a composite sketch of one of the suspects who allegedly ransacked an Upper Uwchlan home Tuesday.
The suspect, described by police as an African-American man in his early 20s who is 5 feet 9 inches tall with a slim build, reportedly entered a residence in the Windsor Ridge development with a partner, ordered the family into the living room, and robbed the residence.
Both suspects were armed and wore masks and dark clothing.
Police do not have a composite sketch of the second suspect, but described him as a 5 feet 9 inches tall African-American man with a medium build. No approximate age was given for the second suspect.
Police ask anyone with information to call the Upper Uwchlan Police Department at 610692-5100.
• Roy White, 25, of West Chester, was charged with theft by unlawful taking and receiving stolen property after an alleged theft of $300 from Primo’s restaurant on Oct. 13.
Police said White was an employee of the business and was responsible for the theft.
• Julio Gonzalez-Hernandez, 35, of Downingtown, was charged with DUI on Oct. 20 after an officer stopped Gonzalez-Hernandez for speeding on North Whitford Road. Police said he was arrested after failing sobriety tests.
• Robert Stein, 34, of Coatesville, was charged with retail theft and receiving stolen property after an alleged $124 theft from the Boscov’s store on Oct. 22, police said.
• Frederick Drake Rife, 42, of Coatesville, was charged with DUI on Oct. 2, shortly after 3 a.m. on the Route 30 Bypass. Police said they found Rife passed out behind the wheel of a gray 2014 Ram 1500 pickup truck, blocking the left lane of the bypass.
• Jose Gelacio, 22, of West Chester, was charged with assault after allegedly striking another man in the head with a beer bottle on Oct. 20, police said. • Mac McCarthy, 20, of Englewood, Florida, was charged with
possession of cocaine and paraphernalia after officers took him into custody when he allegedly refused to stop
on Oct. 22 on South High Street at East Union Street.
Andrew Vincent Jeffries, 37, of Coatesville, was charged with DUI shortly after midnight Oct. 14 on Strasburg Road. Police said
Jeffries allegedly swerved to avoid hitting a deer and subsequently sideswiped a telephone pole.
Antonio Bedolla, 41, of West Grove, was charged with DUI after allegedly rear-ending another car in the area of State Road and Newark Road. To contact Daily Local News staff writer Adam Farence, email afarence@ dailylocal.com, or call 610235-2647.
This is a composite sketch of one of the armed suspects who reportedly ransacked an Upper Uwchlan home.