Wine: is gluten
ADULTS’ really MENU
YIELD: 6 SERVINGS PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 55 MINUTES GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE, SOY-FREE, NUT-FREE Mahi-mahi fillets are marinated in lemon juice and parsley for a tasty main dish recipe. Serve with lemon slices if desired. 1. Place the mahi-mahi in a glass dish. Drizzle with lemon juice and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic powder, salt, pepper and cumin. Rub the fish with the mix and sprinkle with parsley flakes. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight for more flavor.
6. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease a doughnut pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
7. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, butter and water. Add the cake mix and whisk until smooth. Add the shredded coconut and continue to mix until combined thoroughly.
8. Fill each doughnut cavity about halfway and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool before removing from pan and set aside.
9. For the glaze, whisk together the sugar, milk and guava jelly in a mixing bowl.
10. Dip the top half of each doughnut in the glaze. Place on parchment paper and allow the glaze to set before serving.
NUTRITION PER SERVING: CALORIES: 233, FAT: 8G, SATURATED FAT: 5G, SODIUM: 348MG, CARBOHYDRATES: 40G, FIBER: 3G, SUGARS: 26G, PROTEIN: 2G
JANUARY - FEBRUARY 2016