White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
YIELD: 24 COOKIES PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 30 MINUTES GLUTEN-FREE, SOY-FREE, RICE-FREE
2 cups gluten-free oats 1 cup sorghum flour ½ cup tapioca flour ½ cup coconut flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1 cup (2 sticks) butter 1 cup granulated sugar 1 cup brown sugar 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 eggs 1 cup white chocolate chips ½ cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the gluten-free oats, sorghum flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a standing mixer using the paddle attachment, cream together the butter, sugars, vanilla extract and eggs. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing well after each addition.
4. Gently mix in the white chocolate chips and raisins.
5. Scoop the dough by heaping tablespoonful onto the prepared baking sheets and bake for 10 to 14 minutes until lightly golden. Cool before removing from pan.
NUTRITION PER SERVING: CALORIES: 323, FAT: 18G, SATURATED FAT: 11G, SODIUM: 138MG, CARBOHYDRATES: 38G, FIBER: 3G, SUGARS: 21G, PROTEIN: 4G JANUARY - FEBRUARY 2016