YIELD: 20 SERVINGS PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 25 MINUTES GLUTEN-FREE, EGG-FREE, SOY-FREE, RICE-FREE
1 cup crushed peanuts 1 cup milk chocolate chips 20 jumbo marshmallows 1 cup white chocolate chips
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Place the crushed peanuts in a shallow bowl and set aside.
2. Place the milk chocolate chips in a glass bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir immediately. If the chips are not fully melted, microwave for another 30 seconds and stir. Continue with 30-second intervals until the chocolate is fully melted and completely smooth.
3. Dip each of the marshmallows into the melted chocolate and fully coat. Roll each chocolate-coated marshmallow into the crushed peanuts and then place on the parchment paper to dry.
4. While the milk chocolate and peanut coated marshmallows are drying, melt the white chocolate by placing the white chocolate chips into a double boiler. Heat over medium heat and stir the chocolate constantly until completely melted and smooth.
5. Using a spoon, drizzle the white chocolate over the milk chocolate and peanut-coated marshmallows. Allow white chocolate to dry before serving.
NUTRITION PER SERVING: CALORIES: 160, FAT: 9G, SATURATED FAT: 4G, SODIUM: 22MG, CARBOHYDRATES: 18G, FIBER: 1G, SUGARS: 15G, PROTEIN: 3G JANUARY - FEBRUARY 2016