Key Lime Pie Bites
YIELD: 24 BITES PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 3 HOURS 20 MINUTES INCLUDING CHILL TIME GLUTEN-FREE, EGG-FREE, SOY-FREE, NUT-FREE, CORN-FREE
For the Crust 1 (7.5 ounce) boxes Pamela’s Products Honey Grahams ¼ cup sugar 4 tablespoons butter 24 mini muffin liners
For the Filling 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk 8 ounce block cream cheese, softened ¾ cup key lime juice Zest of 1 key lime, plus additional for garnish ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. To make the crust, in the bowl of a food processor, pulse together honey grahams, sugar and butter until coarsely ground. Place liners into a mini muffin pan and evenly distribute the crust mixture among the 24 cups. Press the crust firmly into the bottom of each liner. Set aside.
2. To make the filling, in the bowl of a food processor, pulse together sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese and key lime juice until a smooth batter forms. Add in the key lime zest and vanilla extract and mix just until combined.
2½ cups Pamela’s Products Gluten-free Artisan Blend
All-purpose Flour 1 teaspoon salt 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened ¾ cup brown sugar ¾ cup granulated sugar ¼ cup full fat coconut milk 2 teaspoons vanilla extract ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips 1 (7.5 ounce) package Pamela’s Products Chocolate Grahams
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together gluten-free all-purpose flour and salt. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a standing mixer using the paddle attachment, beat together the butter, sugars, coconut milk and vanilla extract until a smooth mixture forms. Slowly add in the flour and salt mixture, mixing well after each addition. Gently mix in the mini chocolate chips.
4. Cover the dough and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until firm. While the dough is chilling, place the chocolate grahams in a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
5. Once the dough is chilled, roll into 1-inch balls and set on prepared baking sheet.
6. Roll each dough ball into the crushed chocolate grahams and place back on baking sheet. Chill for 1 hour before serving. NUTRITION PER SERVING: CALORIES: 149, FAT: 8G, SATURATED FAT 5G, CHOLESTEROL: 13MG, SODIUM: 125MG, CARBOHYDRATES: 20G, FIBER: 1G, SUGARS: 11G, PROTEIN: 1G
For the Cake 2 cups gluten-free all purpose
flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1 teaspoon salt ¼ cup plain or vanilla Greek
yogurt ¼ cup coconut oil 1 cup granulated sugar 2 eggs 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2/3 cup coconut milk