Broccoli Chicken Ramen Bowls
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 50 MINUTES GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE, EGG-FREE, NUT-FREE, CORN-FREE
1 10–ounce package Lotus Foods Rice Ramen Noodles 4 boneless skinless chicken
breasts 3 tablespoons olive oil,
divided ¼ teaspoon dried oregano ¼ teaspoon garlic powder ¼ teaspoon salt
1. Cook ramen noodles according to package instructions. Divide evenly into serving bowls and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly grease a broiler pan with nonstick spray.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon olive oil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Rub the chicken breasts with this mixture.
4. Transfer to the prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes. Flip the chicken breasts and bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until juices run clear.
5. Meanwhile, cook broccoli according to package instructions. Heat the 2 remaining tablespoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
6. Add the cooked broccoli florets and drizzle with soy sauce. Sautée for 3 to 5 minutes until evenly coated.
7. Cut the cooked chicken into strips and divide over the ramen. Divide the broccoli evenly among the bowls and top with crushed pepper flakes if desired. Serve immediately.
NUTRITION PER SERVING: CALORIES: 374, FAT: 14G, SATURATED FAT 2G, CHOLESTEROL: 86MG, SODIUM: 963MG, CARBOHYDRATES: 28G, FIBER: 3G, SUGARS: 1G, PROTEIN: 35G