Sweet Potato Hash
YIELD: 2 SERVINGS PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 60 MINUTES GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE, SOY-FREE, NUT-FREE, RICE-FREE, CORN-FREE
2 large sweet potatoes 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 eggs 3 strips bacon, cooked 2 tablespoons guacamole Ground black pepper, to taste Salt, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool until manageable.
2. Peel off the skin and chop the sweet potatoes.
3. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over mediumhigh heat. Add the chopped potatoes and sauté until browned, about 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate.
4. In a nonstick skillet, crack open the eggs and cook until desired doneness. Place over the potatoes and crush the cooked bacon over the eggs.
5. Garnish with guacamole and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
NUTRITION PER SERVING: CALORIES: 504, FAT: 37G, SATURATED FAT 9G, CHOLESTEROL: 214MG, SODIUM: 423MG, CARBOHYDRATES: 30G, FIBER: 5G, SUGARS: 7G, PROTEIN: 14G