On the record
The following records were on file at the Union County Courthouse in El Dorado.
Marriage Licenses Alan S. Clingan and Amanda L. Kent, Aug. 1.
Angel Guadalupe G. Mayorga and Elizabeth Gail Murphy, Sept. 11.
Denzell West Bigger Jr. and Tasha Michelle Fears, Sept. 13.
Terry Phillip Addison and Pricilla May Addison, Sept. 14.
Shawn Douglas Hodges and Sena Elizabeth Brumley, Sept. 14.
Michael Aaron Galbraith and Katie Lynn Glover, Sept. 15.
Brent Alan Whitefield and Cassie Amber Sublett, Sept. 15.
Divorces Gladys Sanders vs. Jimmy Sanders, Sept. 15.
Daryl Hicks vs. Larena Hicks, Sept. 11.
John Matthew Snelson vs. Chantell Snelson, Sept. 13.
Janie Smith vs. Randall Steven Smith, Sept. 14.
Rebecca J. Schultz vs. Robert W. Schultz (Jr.), Sept. 14.
Civil Cases Portfolio Recovery vs. Rhonda D. Chadwick, writs, Sept. 8.
21st Mortgage Corp. vs. Bridgett & Travis Stone, civil-other, Sept. 8.
Taylor Ramsey vs. LaMarius Allen, automobile tort, Sept. 11.
Midland Funding LLC vs. Dorothy Reynolds, seller plaintiff (debt coll.), Sept. 11.
Synchrony Bank vs. Petrinia Bankston, seller plaintiff (debt coll.), Sept. 11.
Midland Funding LLC vs. Rebecca Toney, seller plaintiff (debt coll.), Sept. 11.
Midland Funding LLC vs. Jerry W. Lancaster, seller plaintiff (debt coll.), Sept. 12.
Midland Funding LLC vs. Stacie Kugler, seller plaintiff (debt coll.), Sept. 12.
Leon Howard vs. Christiat Christi, landlord/tenant unlawful detain, Sept. 13.
LVNV Funding LLC vs. Mary Dickerson, seller plaintiff (debt coll.), Sept. 13.
LVNV Funding LLC vs. Carolyn Pfiefer, seller plaintiff (debt coll.), Sept. 13.
Jamie Waterfield et al vs. Clean Harbors, civil-other, Sept. 13.
These bankruptcies were reported in Union County by the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette:
Darry Darnell and Erma Delois Jackson Sr., 2414 Fairfield St., El Dorado, Sept. 11, 2017, Chapter 13.
James Arthur Minor and Trennia Renae Carey-Minor, 206 Poplar St., Smackover, Sept. 12, 2017, Chapter 13.
Food Service Inspections
NOTE: Any violations reported in an inspection may have been corrected
before time of publication.
The Food Protection Program of the Arkansas Department of Health (ADH) inspects all food establishments in the state to make sure they follow ADH Food Establishment Rules & Regulations.
Arkansas’ Health Department’s inspections are conducted 1 to 3 times per year depending upon the Risk Category of the establishment. Additional inspections occur to follow-up on violations and when the ADH receives a complaint.
The regulations are written to ensure food is prepared, stored, and served safely, which in turn may prevent foodborne illness.
From the Inspection Report, you can see if the establishment is following the food safety regulations.
Remember this inspection is only a snapshot in time. It represents only what the inspector saw on the particular date of inspection.
It is also important to remember that if problems were found during the inspection, the person in charge is shown what changes are needed to ensure safety.
This week’s noted inspections:
• Junction City Schools, Box L, Junction City, no violations.
• Junction City School Gym, 700 N. Main St., Junction City, no violations.
• McDonald’s Grocery Deli, P.O. Box 778, Junction City, no violations.
•BenchmarkCrossroads, 710 W. Grove st. El Dorado, violations cited in mechanical operation, the temperature of the fresh hot water sanitizing rinse as it enters the manifold may not be more than 194 ° or less than. For all other machines, 180°.
• Eccel-Main, 714 W. Grove St., El Dorado, no violations.
• Stop-N-Go Deli, 2223
N. College Ave., El Dorado, violations cited provide a supply of individual disposable towels or a continuous towel system that supplies the user with a clean towel or a heated-air drying device at each hand washing sink in food preparation, toilet and
ware washing areas.
• Child Learning Center, 200 W. Main St., El Dorado, no violations.
• FayRays, 110 E. Elm St., El Dorado, no violations.
• Eccel-Liberty, 910 Liberty St., El Dorado, violations cited potentially hazardous food that is cooked to a temperature and hot shall be at a temperature of 135 degrees Fahrenheit or above. Re-heated burger
patties before placing on plates to be given to children.
• El Dorado Conference Center, 311 S. West Ave., El Dorado, no violations.
• ET Relay Station, 500 N. College Ave, El Dorado, no violations.
• Morning Star Child Development, 804 Lockhart, El Dorado, no violations.
• Dixie Mart, 3065 Haynesville Highway, El Dorado, no violations.
• Dollar General Store #17231, 3071 Haynesville Highway, El Dorado, no violations.
• Parkers Chapel ABC, 401 Parkers Chapel Rd., El Dorado, no violations.
• Parkers Chapel Football Concession, 401 Parkers Chapel Rd., El Dorado, no violations.
• Parkers Chapel School, 401 Parkers Chapel Rd., El Dorado, no violations.