Here Are Some Of Amazon’s Best Black Friday Deals You Can Expect
With Halloween over and done, shoppers have their sights set on Black Friday, which is traditionally the biggest retail day of the year. Although millions of people still plan to brave brick-andmortar stores to get good Black Friday deals, online buying is growing in popularity. More people shopped online than in stores in 2015, and retailers are expecting Internet sales to increase for 2016. As the No. 1 online retailer in the world, Amazon is likely to lead the charge in Black Friday purchases. The company already has released a sneak peak of some of its best Black Friday deals.
Amazon’s top teasers
• Amazon Echo ($139.99, $40 off ). Amazon Echo is a voice controlled, cloudbased, 360-degree smart speaker with seven built-in microphones. Although its main focus is to play music, you can use Echo in connection with the Alexa service to get information (e.g., your commute time) or do everything from order pizza to turn off your lights.
• Echo Dot ($39.99, $10 off ). Described as Echo’s mini-me, Echo Dot can do everything Echo does, but it has just one small speaker. It’s designed to hook up to your existing audio setup via Bluetooth or jack so you can use Alexa with what you’ve got.
• Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote ($29.99, $10 off ). The Amazon Fire TV stick plugs into any HDTV to connect you with streaming services like Netflix, Hulu and Pandora. The included remote allows you to control your access with voice commands via Alexa. As with the Echo and Echo dot, you can use the remote for things like getting data or controlling smart devices in your house.
• Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet ($59.99, $30 off ). The Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet features a 1280x800 (189 ppi) display, 16 GB storage (expandable to 32), 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 12-hour battery, 2MP rear-facing camera and VGA front-facing camera. Use it to read, watch entertainment or access your favorite apps.
• Amazon Fire Tablet ($33.33, $16.66 off ). Think of the Amazon Fire Tablet as the little brother to the Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet. You’ll get a 7-inch display, 8 or 16 GB storage, 1.3 GHz quadcore processor, seven-hour battery, 1024x600 (171 ppi) IPS display, 2MP rear-facing camera and VGA front-facing camera.
A little something for everybody
Of course, this is just a start. BGR Media asserts that Amazon will have double the deals on Black Friday compared to last year, and they’ll have new deals every day until Black Friday, which began on Nov. 14. Additionally, Nerdwallet also reports that you also can expect to see: • 33% off a 55-inch curved LG smart OLED TV. • Up to 70% off coats and jackets. • Up to 40% off Magformers toys.
Deals also are expected in the usual categories of kitchen, wearables and toys. Prime members qualify for additional bargains, such as an additional 20% off pre-order and new-release video games, so if you haven’t signed up for that service, now might be the perfect time to consider, especially since Prime can get you free shipping on items even if they’re not on sale.
Comparison shopping is always savvy. As you try to get your holiday shopping done online, keep in mind Amazon is just one choice. You can find great deals at retailers like Walmart and Target, too, so don’t be afraid to compare what’s out there.FW