DIY: Make A Springtime Bird Feeder!
You’ll be everyone’s hero with these cool drawings!
1. Start by drawing a tilted semicircle.
2. Draw a second semicircle tilted towards the first.
3. In each of the semicircles, draw two small ovals.
4. Add a line across the two semicircles and a diamond in the middle. Color in!
1. Draw a rounded triangle with a squiggly bottom.
2. Add an oval to the very top of the triangle.
3. Draw a thin bow right above the oval.
4. Add a lightning bolt and three lines to the cape. Color in!
1. Draw a rectangle with a semicircle shape on one side.
2. Use curved lines that make points to draw fire.
3. Repeat steps one and two to make a second boot.
4. Add a line across the bottoms and two lines towards the tops. Color in!
1. Draw a trapezoid with sides that go out on the top.
2. Draw a circle and two lines at the bottom of the trapezoid. Add a second trapezoid with sides that go out on the bottom.
3. Add four long rectangles for arms and legs.
4. Draw two lines and a semicircle on the chest. Color in!
1. Draw a small trapezoid with sides that go out on top.
2. Draw a second trapezoid.
3. Inside each one, draw a small lightning bolt.
4. Make a line at the top and bottom of each. Color in!