Jazz Bridge Neighborhood Concert Series at the Cheltenham Center Center for the Arts, 439 Ashbourne Road, will host the following benefit concerts:
• Leon Jordan will perform Oct. 3.
• Tony Williams will peform Nov. 7.
• Jill Salkin will perform Dec. 5.
• Ed Wise & New Orleans Jazz Band will perform Jan. 2.
• Paula Johns will perform Feb. 6.
• Nimrod Speaks will perform March 6.
• Denise Montana will peform April 3.
• Kitty Mayo will perform May 1.
All concerts take place from 7;30 to 9 p.m. The Jazz Bridge project provides funding to assist with health care costs of musicians. Cost is A10 fro adults and A5 for students with ID. For more information, call 215379-4660 or visit www. cheltenhamarts.org.