Portland, Ore. Index of 0.3.
1. WHEN DID YOU BEGIN PLAYING GOLF AND HOW DID YOU LEARN?
I started playing golf the summer going into my freshman year in high school, and learned from friends and playing with my dad.
2. TELL ME ABOUT ONE OF YOUR MOST TREASURED LESSONS ON THE GOLF COURSE?
The golf ball doesn’t care about what you’re wearing or what your swing looks like, it just cares about impact.
3. WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED ABOUT YOURSELF THROUGH THE GAME OF GOLF?
I have learned that I play my best when I’m relaxed and not stressing about my bad shots.
4. WHAT DO YOU ENJOY MOST ABOUT THE GAME OF GOLF?
I enjoy the golf community and how my friends share the same passion for golf as I do.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR AFTER HIGH SCHOOL?
I am planning Division 1 Golf at University of Idaho next year.
6. WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE BEGINNING GOLFERS LOOKING TO TAKE UP THE SPORT?
It’s never too late to pick up golf and become serious about it because if you put in the work, you will always get rewarded on the course.
7. WHAT HAS BEEN THE GREATEST LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED BY PARTICIPATING IN OREGON JUNIOR GOLF?
The greatest lesson I have learned from the OGA has been that no matter how you play, you should always have a smile on your face since you’re golfing!
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GOLF COURSE IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST?
My favorite course is Pumpkin Ridge because I learned to play there.
9. WHAT HAS BEEN THE HIGHLIGHT OF YOUR GOLF CAREER?
The highlight of my golf career was representing Oregon at Junior Worlds in San Diego last year.