Junior Players Golf Academy Announces 2018 Programming
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC – Junior Players Golf Academy (JPGA) – the leader in full-time, intensive and student-focused junior golf coaching – has announced its full line-up of programming for 2018.
In addition to the Full-Time Academy and Post Graduate Program for athletes looking to improve their game before entering college, various JPGA Junior Golf Camps are available year-round.
The Full-Time Academy runs from mid-August through the end of May with housing, meals and transportation included. Students receive daily individualized coaching from a staff never exceeding a 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio and have access to five courses on Hilton Head Island and three in Orlando.
The Academy also provides Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) fitness training, weekly video analysis and Trackman sessions, college counseling and placement, Hurricane Junior Golf Tour ( HJGT) membership and nine entries to HJGT events (including travel, accommodations and coaches). Interviews are required for prospective Full-Time Academy students.
To complement the Full-Time Academy and Post Graduate Program, JPGA will offer four seasonal camps in 2018. Program specifics, duration and pricing vary based on the selected program and are as follows:
• Full-Time Academy Post Graduate Program: Tailored to high school graduates in pursuit of a scholarship or pre-collegiate game improvement, the post graduate program focuses on competitive play and preparation for the next level. The program, which follows the Full-Time Academy schedule from mid-August until mid-May, includes TPI fitness training, weekly video analysis, college counseling and placement assistance, HJGT membership and access to nine HJGT events. Interviews are required for prospective Post Graduate Program students.
• JPGA Spring Break Golf Camp: The five-day intensive camp features daily golf coaching, video analysis, housing, meals and evening activities. Camp dates begin on March 5 with the last one starting April 23. Rates range from $1,395 (commuter) to $1,895 (residential).
• JPGA Summer Break Golf Camp: Available for eleven weeks from May 23 through August 6, summer camps include daily golf coaching, video analysis, housing, meals and evening activities. Rates range from $1,395 (commuter) to $1,895 (residential), with discounts available for multiple week campers.
• JPGA Summer Players Camp: Separate from the Summer Break Golf Camps, the Players Camp is a multi-week camp designed for players to train throughout the week and compete on weekends. Three separate programs offer three hours of daily coaching on each aspect of the game, video analysis, 18 holes with an instructor joining for nine holes, teaching course management technique and tournament play tactics. Rates range from $3,695 to $7,995 depending on the selected camp.
• JPGA Holiday Golf Camp: Players can choose between a threeday or five-day camp, which includes daily golf coaching, video analysis, housing, meals and evening activities. Three-day camp rates range from $1,125 (commuter) to $1,525 (residential) and five-day camp rates range from $1,395 (commuter) to $1,895 (residential).
To learn more about JPGA and its 2018 programming line-up, please visit www.jrpga.com or call 843-686-3355.