Skill Level: Confident Beginner
• 12" x 12" piece 28- count white linen
from Wichelt Imports Inc.
• One skein each Sullivans® USA or
DMC® six-strand embroidery floss*
• One skein each Sullivans® Overdyed Floss or DMC® Color Variations sixstrand embroidery floss*
• Size 24 tapestry needle *See Where to Find It on page 64. Stitch Count: 87H x 87W Design Size: 61/4" x 61/4" Instructions: Cross stitch over two threads using two strands of floss.
Finishing Materials & Instructions
• 8" x8" stretched artist canvas
• Staple gun or pushpins
Press stitched piece from reverse side, straightening as much as possible. Center stitched design atop artist canvas; staple or pin linen in place along the back inside edge of stretcher boards.