Skill Level: Intermediate
• 12" x 15" piece 14- count white Aida
• One skein each DMC® or Sullivans®
USA six-strand embroidery floss*
• One spool Kreinik Very Fine Braid #4*
• One spool Kreinik Blending Filament*
• One package Mill Hill Seed Beads*
• Size 24 tapestry needle
• Beading needle
• Professionally framed*
Stitch Count: 77H x 103W Design Size: 51/2" x 73/8"
Instructions: Cross stitch over one square using two strands of floss or one strand very fine braid. When two colors are bracketed together, use one strand of floss and one strand of blending filament. Work 1/4 cross stitch where small symbols appear using two strands of floss.
Backstitch over one square using one strand of floss or very fine braid.
Work star eyelet stitch over six squares using one strand very fine braid.
Attach beads using one strand coordinating floss and a 1/2 cross stitch.