In August 1902, the company was incorporated with the name Ontario Knife Company (OKC) and moved to Franklinville, NY. OKC merged with Empire State Cutlery in 1905. In the period 1912-1914, the company built a new factory, and it is still in use. The Old Hickory cutlery line was introduced in 1923. Over the years, OKC has produced many knives for military forces including the M7 and M9 bayonets, the USAF Survival Knife, and the USMC OKC-3S bayonet. The Ontario Knife Company was started in 1889 in Naples, Ontario County, NY. In the early days, grinding operations made use of water power. Later, the factory was moved to Cadiz, NY to the site previously occupied by a saw mill.