As of 9 p.m. Saturday:
1. UNLV class erupts after professor blames Trump for shooting — VIDEO
UNLV assistant professor Tessa Winkelmann made comments to her history class Thursday afternoon that put some of the blame for last week’s mass shooting on President Donald Trump.
2. Gunman Stephen Paddock’s father wanted to start a church in Las Vegas
The father of Mandalay Bay shooter Stephen Paddock represented himself as a self-ordained minister who married couples in the late 1980s and planned to open a church in Las Vegas.
3. Injured Las Vegas officer helped others during Strip shooting
Bleeding from the neck, a wounded Las Vegas police officer guided several people to safety Sunday with his partner. Meanwhile, his twin, who is also an officer, was called in to work, not knowing if his brother was alive or dead.
4. Family of Las Vegas shooting victim seeks to freeze shooter’s assets
Family lawyers for one of the victims who died in the shooting massacre outside Mandalay Bay filed court papers seeking to freeze the assets of the late shooter, Stephen Paddock.
5. Windows broken by Strip gunman now covered
The windows used by the Strip gunman in last week’s massacre have been covered.