Every season has its splendor, but nothing beats the carefree spirit and casual vibe of a summer wedding. Fuel the festivities—from the first engagement party to the last honeymoon hurrah—with the pop of a colorful print, a cool and quirky graphic, or an
1. wow your guests with edible architecture in the form of over the moon sweets’ custom-color chocolate mini pyramids ($30 for 12, over themoonsweets.etsy.com).
2. tassels are trending, and this playful gia necklace will add a touch of bridal white to everything in your summer wardrobe ($75, shop .blumaproject.com).
3. Keep lips conditioned and flush with moisturecore color lipstick in one of these sun-kissed shades ($55 each, tom ford, sephora.com).
4. give out-of-town guests a keepsake in their welcome bags: a kicky lapel pin that comes attached to a postcard to save or send. choose from cities (above), astrological signs, petite bottles of bubbly (far left), and more ($12 each, the good twin, thegoodtwin.co).
5. give your groom a pillow-talk starter kit by adding your monogram or a cheeky saying of your choice (up to 10 characters) to hill house home’s sumptuous covers ($155 for 2 monogrammed pillowcases, hillhouse home.com).
6. You’ve toned for months in anticipation of the big day; show off your work in shoshanna’s splashy two-piece (top, $99, and bottom, $95, neimanmarcus.com).
7. Your attendants can sip on the sly, thanks to one of these pocket-size flasks, which could be color coordinated with your scheme ($32–$40 each, odeme.co).
8. Paper lanterns will set your rehearsal dinner aglow, but these Liberty-print beauties elevate the idea from sweet to superchic ($15 for a set of 3, shopmerimeri.com).
9. Give your bridesmaids the gift of a long-lasting blowout with one of these retro caps. There are eight patterns to choose from ($40, louvellewear.com).
10. If your wedding weekend includes a bit of pool play, nothing says summer like a watermelon-slice float ($60, sunnylife.com).
1 1. This something blue will be enjoyed even after the I do’s. Slip into a pair of Marchesa’s summer-sweet laser-cut skimmers ($765, modaoperandi.com via the site’s personal shopper).
12. From lakeside to poolside, provide cocktails with a nautical spin. These “Bottoms Up” canoe-oar stirrers will keep the party on course ($13 for 10, sideshowpress.com).
13. You may want to duck the sun while you honeymoon, but there’s no need to hide how you truly feel. Say it loud (and proud) with this Eugenia Kim hat ($485, intermix online.com).