Maryland Independent - - News -

doc­u­ments for shred­ding and re­cy­cling; and

• The event is for Charles County res­i­dents only.

For more in­for­ma­tion, call the De­part­ment of Pub­lic Works’ En­vi­ron­men­tal Re­sources Divi­sion at 301-932-3599 or 301-870-2778.

For ad­di­tional in­for­ma­tion, go to www. CharlesCoun­ Out­reach. Cit­i­zens with spe­cial needs may con­tact the Mary­land Re­lay Ser­vice at 711, or Re­lay Ser­vice TDD: 800-7352258.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from USA

© PressReader. All rights reserved.