West Oahu Highlights
• MOVIE NIGHT Ewa Beach Library offers free screenings of Catching Fire ( Hunger Games series) at 3 p.m. and the animated film Frozen at 6 p.m., both on April 14, in observance of National Library Week. Call 689-1204.
• NEIGHBORS Aiea Neighborhood Board meets at 7:30 p.m. April 14 at Aiea Library, Pearl City meets at 7 p.m. April 22 at Waiau District Park, Makakilo-Kapolei-Honokai Hale meets at 7 p.m. April 23 at Kapolei High cafeteria, and Waipahu meets at 7 p.m. April 24 at the FilCom Center. Call 7683710.
• BERLIN TALK Distinguished Visiting Scholar Robert Moeller discusses “Back to the Future? History and Memory in Berlin, 2005- 1945” at 12:30 p.m. April 14 in a free public lecture at the UH West Oahu Campus Center #C225. Call 6892604.
• THE ‘AINA Kamehameha Schools’ Brandon Ledward discusses “Teaching and Learning through ‘Aina” at 6:30 p.m. April 16 at UH West Oahu building D237, as part of the college’s Sustainability Speaker Series. Call 6892604.
• LADIES GOLF The LPGA LOTTE Cham-pionship tournament runs April 16-19 at Ko Olina Golf Club. Admission is $10 at the main gate. Call 676-5300.
• BLOOD DRIVES Hawaii Blood Bank has donor drives from 8:30 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. April 17 at the Leeward Community College bus stop and 7:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. April 19 at Kapolei Shopping Center. Call 848-4770.
• BUTTERFLIES Pearlridge Center Downtown has a Butterfly Conservatory open now through April 19 for all ages. Admission is $3, and keiki under 8 get in free with an adult (2032366). Kapolei Shopping
Center offers a Butterfly House from noon to 2 p.m. April 19 with live monarch butterflies plus bubbles, keiki crafts, balloon art and a visit from Keoki Cottontail (inkapolei.com).
• HIDEAWAY CLUB Singer- songwriter Ron Artis II of Waialua performs at 9 p.m. April 19 at the Hideaway, 1 Coral Sea Road in Kalaeloa as part of his spring concert tour. Visit ronartisfamilyband. com or call 3713895.
• EGG HUNT
West Oahu Community Church has an Easter egg hunt at 2 p. m. April 19 for preschoolers through grade 5, including egg coloring and cookie decorating, at 4236 Bougainville Ave., Kalaeloa. Call Pastor Dave at 457-9311.
• XERISCAPE EGGS