Chamber sets annual awards luncheon
NEW HAVEN » The Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce will hold its annual Business Leadership Awards Luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Sept. 28 at the Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale.
“The 2017 Annual Business Leadership Awards celebrates the diverse accomplishments of the Greater New Haven region’s business community,” according to a release. “The prestigious event is highlighted by the presentation of the Community Leadership Award.
The 2017 award recipients include:
• Community Leadership Award: John Lahey, president of Quinnipiac University.
• Small Business Achievement Award: Four Flours Baking Co.
• Legislative Leadership Award: First Selectman Mike Freda, Town of North Haven.
• Technology Innovation Award: Freshbev LLC.
• Achievement in Manufacturing Award: C. Cowles & Co.
• Leadership in Healthcare Award: Cornell Scott-Hill Corp.
• Community Partnership Award: Easter Seals Goodwill Industries.
• Developer Investment Award: Randy Salvatore, RMS Cos.
• Alumnus of the Leadership Center Award: Paul Bartosic, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care.
• Volunteer of the Year Award: Mary Grande, New Reach.
“The Greater New Haven Chamber’s Leadership Awards celebrates the power of business to ignite economic growth in our region,” Tony Rescigno, president of the Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce, said in the release. “This year’s recipients have made outstanding contributions in our community.”
Seats can be purchased at $90 per person, $850 for full table of 10, by contacting Emily DeRosa at 203-782-4342 or registering online.