• The 34th annual Festival of Trees at Pearl p. Buck House, R2M aublin ooad in Hilltown, runs Nov. 13 through aec. 31.
Guided tours are held 11 a.m., noon, 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. Tuesdays through paturdays. punday tours are at noon, 1 and 2 p.m. A special 3 p.m. decor tour is held Tuesday through punday as well, but does not include an interpretation of the house.
Admission: A1M for adults; A9 for seniors; AT for students.
fnformation: www.pearlsbuck.org or 21R-249-M1MM. efit Autism ppeaks and the CyVWiF FiErRViV FRuQGDWiRQ. Purchasing light lunch fare will benefit the Pennridge cfpH food pantry.
fnformation: www.trinityperkasie.org or 21R-2RT68M1.
• .HyVWRQH 2SSRrWuQiWy CHQWHr’V DQQuDO Sleep Out for Homelessness, to raise awareness about homelessness and funding for housing programs in the Bucks and 0RQWgRPHry CRuQWy DrHD, will be held paturday, Nov. 1M.
A rally will be held at R p.m. at Main and Broad streets, pouderton, followed by the sleep out beginning at T p.m. at wion Mennonite CKurFK, 149 CKHrry /DQH, pouderton.
camilies and groups create cardboard shelters and spend the night outside. Activities include a food pantry tour, soup making for soup NiWFKHQ, DDy CHQWHr WRur, cardboard structure contest, a heystone client guest speaker, music and snacks.
oegistration is A2R for groups of five or less; A1MM for groups of six or more. To register: www.keystoneopportunity.org/events/sleepout.
• 6W. -RKQ’V /uWKHrDQ CKurFK, 5iGgH 9DOOHy, 910 Allentown ooad in test oockhill, is hosting its annual Operation Clothing for Vets drive through Nov. 11.
All items of clothing for men or women, new or used and serviceable, plus clothing suitable for a job interview, can be dropped off 9 a.m. to noon Mondays, tednesdays or Thursdays, or on punday mornings.
The clothing will go to the 9HWHrDQ’V 2uWrHDFK CHQWHr; the collection is sponsored in conjunction with MaveriFNV 0C.
• Ten Thousand Villages, T8T ooute 113 in Hilltown, is donating 2M percent of the sales R to 8 p.m. criday, Nov. 16, to Penn Foudation’s Wellspring Clubhouse. There will be gift wrapping, light refreshments, prizes and a performance by the :HOOVSriQg COuEKRuVH CKRrus. Buxmont Living will also be selling homemade QuW rROOV IrRP WKH CRuQWry CRWWDgH BDNH 6KRS.
fnformation: lmauro@ pennfoundation.org or 21R2RT-4T6M.
•$ Good Gifts Marketplace will be held noon to 3 p.m. paturday and punday, Nov. 1T and 18 and aec. 1 DQG 2 DW /iWWOH ZiRQ /uWKHrDQ CKurFK, BHrgHy DQG 0Rrwood roads in cranconia.
vour contribution will make a difference in the lives of your neighbors around the corner and around the globe. Participating organizations ZiOO iQFOuGH $PHriFDQ CDQFHr 6RFiHWy, CKriVWiDQ 5HOiHI pervices, Good phepherdfndia, fndian salley Boys & GirOV COuE, .HyVWRQH 2SSRrWuQiWy CHQWHr, /DurHO House, Penn coundation and The torm Project.
fnformation: www.littlezion.org. GPp directions: T99 Morwood ooad Telford PA 18969.
• Dancing and a full course meal will be held T to 1M:3M p.m. criday, Nov. 23 at New Goshenhoppen CKurFK, 1070 CKurFK 5RDG, bast Greenville.
All are welcome. Tickets: A9. All proceeds benefit the Handicap cund. fnformation: 21R-62M-3R6T or 21R6T9-3M46.
• 6W. -RKQ’V /uWKHrDQ CKurFK DQG 6W. -RKQ’V 3rHschool, 91M Allentown ooad in the oidge salley section of test oockhill, is holding a“Kids Helping to Keep Kids Warm” drive for winter hats, mittens, scarves, etc.
ftems collected will be given to Pennridge cfpH for distribution to families in need with children.
ftems may be dropped off at the church 9 a.m. to noon Mondays, tednesdays or Thursdays, plus punday mornings.