•“Modern Design in the Valley,” an exhibit of Knollrelated furniture designers, is on display through May 5 at the Schwenkfelder Library & Heritage Center, 105 Seminary Street, Pennsburg.
“Central Images: Art of Rebecca Ross” is on display Feb. 1 through April 28.
Information: www. schwenkfelder.com, info@ schwenkfelder.com or 215679-3103. a.m. to 1 p.m. the last Saturday of every month.
A half price sale of all merchandise is held the last Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday of the month.
Donations are accepted during business hours on all days the shop is open.
The Friends of the Samuel Pierce Branch Library run the shop. All proceeds benefit the Samuel Pierce branch of Bucks County Free Library in Perkasie.
215-964- dlers, for ages two and three, is 10:15 to 10:45 a.m. or 11 to 11:30 a.m. Thursdays. Preschoolers story program, for ages four through six, is 1:30 to 2:15 p.m. Thursdays.
Sessions run four weeks. Registration is preferred, but walk-ins are welcome. Information: Visit the library, see www.buckslib.org or call 215-257-9718.
• Meeting space during library hours and copies of books are available for having a book discussion group at the Samuel Pierce branch of Bucks County Free Library, 491 Arthur Ave., Perkasie.
Book Clubs in a Bag, including 10 copies of a title and book discussion guide, are available for many popular titles and can be checked out for six weeks. Some include multiple formats, including large print and audio. Staff is available to assist. See www.buckslib.org for information on Book Clubs in a Bag. Call 215-257-9718 to book the meeting room. sessions on interviewing skills, personality and career profiles, and resume writing.
-ane Reagan, whose career included 15 years as a hiring manager; Chris Moyer, of Charis Counseling Services; and Michelle Kane, of VoiceMatters, LLC, will be the sesson leaders.
Admission is free, but registration is required. To register: http://womenwork. eventbrite.com. Information: info@voicemattersllc. com or 267-236-3607.
• Jacquie Hillegass, a descendent of Benjamin Franklin, Telford resident and local Daughters of the American Revolution member, will portray Franklin’s daughter Sarah Franklin Bache in a “Learn Something New about Something Old” presentation 2 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 27 at Indian Valley Public Library, 100 E. Church Avenue, Telford.
Information: www.ivpl. org or 215-723-9109 ext. 3.
• Join the park naturalist and learn about geocaching during walks at Nockamixon State Park.
The walks are free and if you pre-register, you can borrow one of the park’s GPS units for the walk. Each walk will last about an hour. Wear comfortable walking shoes or boots and dress for the weather. Geocache walks may be cancelled due to winter weather or unsafe trail conditions.
At 2 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 29, the meeting place will be Weisel Hostel on Richlandtown Road. The group will look for four geocaches along High Bridge Trail.
At 11 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 17, the meeting place will be Haycock Boat Launch off Route 563 and there will be one geocache.
At 10 a.m. Sunday, March 17, the meeting place will be Top Rock Trail parking lot at State Game Lands #157 (Haycock Mountain) and there will be three geocaches. To pre-register: www.dcnr.state. pa.us/calendar and choose Nockamixon as your facility. Information: 215-529-7307.
•A Chinese New Year celebration will be held 1 to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 30 at Pearl S. Buck International, 520 Dublin Road in Hilltown.
Attendees will play Chinese games, learn about Asian culture and have refreshments in an Asian atmosphere.
Information: clouden@ pearlsbuck.org. To register: www.pearlsbuck.org/events.
• Christian Johnson gives a first-person portrayal of Abraham Lincoln 1:30 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 3 at Mercer Museum, 84 South Pine Street, Doylestown.
Tickets: $15; $12 Friends of BCHS.
Information or tickets: www.mercermuseum.org or 215-345-0210.
• Perkasie Dog Owners Group’s fourth annual Bark & Wine date night with your dog will be 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 9 at K9JYM Indoor Sports and Fitness Center, 252 Bethlehem Pike, Colmar (Route 309 near Advance Lane).
The event will include wine tasting, food, music, a silent auction and demonstrations. Leashed, vaccinated and well-behaved dogs are welcome. Their admission is included with owners’ tickets.
All proceeds benefit Perkasie Dog Park. Tickets: $20 each until Feb. 2; $25 after Feb. 2 and at the door. Information or to purchase tickets: www.perkasiedog.org/ events, perkasiedogpark@ gmail.com or 267-587-7364.
Please bring a non-perishable pet food or care item for Pennridge FISH.
• Pennridge Community Center’s 2013 Craft Fair will be 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, April 13.
Artisants and crafters are currently being sought. The items must be handcrafted. There is room for about 30 artisans.
The vendor fee is $25 for an eight by five foot space with a 2.5 by six foot table. Let the center know if you can bring your own table.
Information: www.pennridgecenter.org, email@example.com or 484602-5795.