The deadline for Datebook is noon Tuesday two weeks before the desired publication date. lnly dated events local to this newspaper will be listed. fnformation should include event, date, time, applicable fees and an information telephone number that may be published. pend to korth menn Life Datebook, c/o Montgomery kewspapers, 29M Commerce Drive, Fort Washington, mA 19MP4; fax to 215-64P-94T5; email npcblife@montgomerynews. com. ko phone calls. pupportive group of moms gather to discuss nursing and raising babies.
• National Alliance on Mental Illness: Dec. 19 at 6:45 p.m. A peer-run support group. Connection groups are for and run by people who live with mental illness.
• National MS Optimists Support Group: Dec. 20 at T p.m.
• Amateur Radio: Dec. 27 at T p.m. Call 61M-51T5MT4.
• Cribbage: Mondays 1 p.m.
• Mexican Train Dominoes: Tuesdays at 1 p.m.
• Knitting/Crochet Club:
at Wednesdays at 4:PM p.m. Beginners, novices, whoever – if you’re looking for a nice way to relax and socialize, bring a current project or a skein of yarn and needles to start.
• WRAP Wellness Recovery Action Plan Group: Wednesdays at 1:PM p.m.
• Knitting/Crocheting Group: Wednesdays at 4:PM p.m.
• Stitch and Chat: Fridays at 1 p.m. BOOK GROUPS: • Men’s Book Discussion: Dec. 10 at T p.m. December’s selection is “The