Drama & Dance
Perky Promenaders Square Dance Club, Christ United Methodist Church, 1020 S. Valley Forge Road, Lansdale, offers dance classes and lessons. Information: 215-542-8374 or www. perkyprom.org.
• cree Square Dance cor Beginners: gan. O1 from 7:30 to 9 p.m. Singles welcome, or bring a partner, family or friends. Casual dress; no experience needed.
• A beginners square dance class will be held weekly from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at Christ United Methodist Church, 1020 S. Valley Forge Road, Lansdale. The cost is $2.50 per person per session. Information: 610-275-7614 or 215368-7359.
• Weekly round dance lessons will be held from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. The cost is $5 per couple per session.
North Penn iodge No. 1979 will host country line dancing on Tuesdays and swing dancing on Wednesdays at the North Penn ELKS, 2737 Trewingtown Rd., ColMarch Beginners’ lessons start at 7 p.m. The cost is $8. For more information call Dave at 215997-7688.
Dance classes at the PEAK Center, 1O9O Allentown od., Towamencin: Ballroom dance classes: Learn the basics of the fox trot, cha cha, jitterbug and waltz. Beginners ballroom: Thursdays, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Intermediate ballroom: Thursdays, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Beginners line dancing: Thursdays, 12:30-1 p.m. Line dancing: Thursdays, 1 p.m. Tap dancing: Thursdays, 10:30 a.m. Cost is $24 for six-week sessions. Call 215-362-7432 for information and registration. Instructor John Long has been teaching ballroom, tap and line dance at many venues including the PEAK Center for over 20 years.
• The center hosts talented regional performing artists one criday afternoon per month. For more information, call 215-3627432.
• The center hosts evening dances for adults 55 years of age and older the second criday of each month from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. The evening includes a live band. Tickets are $8 per person and can be purchased at the door. dale, in Conference Room A or B. In this month’s program, Kitty Fitzgerald from the Visiting Nurses Association will explain new laws, limits and the pluses for women of all ages when it comes to healthcare. For more information, visit www.aauwlansdale.org. $4.50 for children under 12. To purchase tickets, contact Mark Tarlecki at 215-3681177 x163 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Chalfont cire Company Auxiliary will host a Soup, oummage and rsed Book Sale gan. 19 from 10 a.m. to noon at the fire station, 301 N. Main St., Chalfont. Soup is take out only. Vegetable and chicken noodle soup available for $6 per quart. Chili available for $7 per quart. Assorted home baked items also available. For more information, call 215-822-2251.
A eam & ooast Beef Supper will be held gan. 19 from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Hatfield Firehouse, 75 N. Market St., Hatfield. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for children. Takeout is available for $1 extra. The event will benefit the Hatfield Fire Company Ladies Auxiliary.