Lansdale Public L:ibrary
What’s happening at the Lansdale Public Library, 301 Vine St., Lansdale. Information: 215-855-3228; inforequests@ lansdalelibrary.org The library is open: Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. CLUBS/MEETINGS: Unless otherwise noted, all programs are free and open to the public.
• MOMS Club: Feb. 25 at 10:15 a.m.
• Amazing Moms-Nursing/New Mom Support Group: Feb. 27 at 11:30 a.m. Supportive group of moms gather to discuss nursing and raising babies. • Amateur Radio: Feb. 28 at 7 p.m.
• Cribbage: Mondays at 1 p.m.
• Mexican Train Dominoes: Tuesdays at 1 p.m.
• Knitting/Crochet Club: Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m. Beginners, novices, whoever – if you’re looking for a nice way to relax and socialize, bring a current project or a skein of yarn and needles to start.
• WRAP Wellness Recovery Action Plan Group: Wednesdays at 1:30 p.m.
• Knitting/Crocheting Group: Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m.
• Stitch and Chat: Fridays at 1 p.m. MOVIES: Friday Night Movies: Showtimes are at 6 p.m. Feb. 22: Robot C Frank (Pd-13, 89 min.). KIDS’ CORNER: • Miss Lisa’s Family Storytime: For children ages 2 to 5. Parents and siblings are welcome. Feb. 28 at 10:30 a.m.
• Kiwanis Storytime: Feb. 23 at 10:30 a.m. Debra Hawk, a member of the Lansdale hiwanis Club, will read stories and complete fun activities with the kids. Since February is National Bird Feeding Month, this month’s theme is “Birds.”
• Math Mondays: Mondays at 4 p.m. Free tutoring in basic math for students.
• Free Tutoring by Youth Lit: The American Youth Literacy Foundation is offering tutoring to children in grades 1 to 5 who need help with reading. Tutoring is provided by trained volunteers. Tutors will work with your child after school for 30 minutes per week, usually Friday afternoons between 4 and 5:30. lther times may be available. Please sign up using the form available at the library. More information is available at www. youthlit.org.