The deadline for aatebook is noon Tuesday two weeks before the desired publication date. Only dated events local to this newspaper will be listed. Information should include event, date, time, applicable fees and an information telephone number that may be published. Send to North Penn Life aatebook, c/o Montgomery Newspapers, 290 Commerce arive, Fort Washington, PA 19034; fax to 215-643-94T5; email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.
What’s happening at the Lansdale Public Library, 301 Vine St., Lansdale. Information: 215-855-3228; inforequests@ lansdalelibrary.org The library is open: Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. CLUBS/MEETINGS: rnless otherwise noted, all programs are free and open to the public.
• Cribbage: Mondays 1 p.m.
• Mexican Train Dominoes: Tuesdays at 1 p.m.
• Knitting/Crochet Club: Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m. Beginners, novices, whoever – if you’re looking for a nice way to relax and socialize, bring a current project or a skein of yarn and needles to start.
• WRAP Wellness Recovery Action Plan Group: Wednesdays at 1:30 p.m. This mutual-aid group helps people make changes to their wellness plans.
• Knitting/Crocheting Group: Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m.
• Stitch and Chat: Fridays at 1 p.m. Knitters and crocheters - join us to relax and socialize. Bring a current project or a skein of yarn and needles. Beginners and novices welcomed. KIDS’ CORNER: • Math Mondays: Mondays at 4 p.m. Free tutoring in basic math for students.
• Free Tutoring by Youth Lit: The American Youth Literacy Foundation is offering tutoring to children in grades 1 to 5 who need help with reading. Tutoring is provided by trained volunteers. Tutors will work with your child after school for 30 minutes per week, usually Friday afternoons between 4 and 5:30. Other times may be available. Please sign up using the form available at the library. More information is available at www. youthlit.org. SPECIAL EVENTS: • RSVP of Montgomery County is offering free, FRnfiGenWLDO 0eGLFDUe LnIRUPDWLRn WR EenefiFLDULeV and their families April 1 at 1 p.m. and June 10 at T p.m. Information about Medicare health care options and prescription drug plans will be available. To reserve a space, please call 610-834-1040, ext. 20 and leave a message stating your name and that you will attend. Your call will not be returned.
North Wales Area Library
What’s happening at the North Wales Area Library, 233 S. Swartley St., North Wales. 215-699-5410; www.northwaleslibrary.org. The library is open Monday and Thursday, 1 to 9 p.m.; Tuesday and Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Friday, 1 to 5 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. KIDS’ PROGRAMS: • Lego Club: This new club will meet each Thursday afternoon from 4 to 5 p.m. The North Penn High School Key Club will be overseeing and help engineer Lego creations. No fee. Lego donations welcome. Limited to children in third grade and up!
• Our Little Bookworms: April 9 and 23 at 10 a.m.