Lansdale Public Library
What’s happening at the Lansdale Public Library, 301 Vine St., Lansdale. fnformationW 215-855-3228; inforequests@ lansdalelibrary.org The library is openW Monday to FridayW 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; SaturdayW 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. CLUBS/MEETINGS: Unless otherwise noted, all programs are free and open to the public.
• Cribbage: May 13 and 20 at 1 p.m.
• Friends of Lansdale Public Library: May 16 at T p.m.
• Mexican Train Dominoes: May 14, 21 and 28 at 1 p.m.
• Lansdale Camera Club: May 20 at SW30 p.m.
• MOMS Club: May 20 at 10W15 a.m.
• Amateur Radio: May 23 at T p.m. Call S10-51T50T4 for details.
• Knitting/Crochet Club: May 15, 22 and 29 at 4W30 p.m. Beginners, novices, whoever – if you’re looking for a nice way to relax and socialize, bring a current project or a skein of yarn and needles to start.
• WRAP Wellness Recovery Action Plan Group: May 15, 22 and 29 at 1W30 p.m. This mutual-aid group helps people make changes to their wellness plans.
• Knitting/Crocheting Group: Wednesdays at 4W30 p.m.
• Stitch and Chat: May 17, 24 and 31 at 1 p.m. Knitters and crocheters - join us to relax and socialize. Bring a current project or a skein of yarn and needles. Beginners and novices welcomed.
• Grief Recovery Program: May 16 and 23 at 2 p.m. To register, call 21599S-5110 or email crystal. gorel@ crossroadshospice. com.
• National Alliance on Mental Illness: May 15 at SW45 p.m. This is a peer-run support group. Connection groups are for and run by people who live with mental illness. Facilitatoras are WUDLnHG; PDny DUH FHUWLfiHG peer specialist.
• National MS Optimists Support Group: May 16 at T p.m.
• Philadelphia Tea Party: May 21 at SW30 p.m.
• Soul Masters May 18 at 10W30 a.m. MOVIES: • Friday Night Movies: ies Miserables May 17; The Guilt Trip May 24; Jack Reacher May 31. Showtime for all movies is S p.m.
BOOK DISCUSSION GROUPS: